The ideal candidate will present ON24’s value proposition to ensure continuation of services, as well as maintain & update customer contact, contractual details, and all correspondence throughout the renewal process.
- Track, organize, and close a large number of pending renewal opportunities.
- Prioritize workload in order to meet all KPIs, goals and objectives.
- Maintain a professional dialogue and demeanor in challenging situations.
- Take initiative and use all available resources.
- Objection handling to keep a respectable churn rate.
- Work closely with the customer success team to ensure a valuable/positive ON24 experience.
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log renewal activity (renewal status, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in salesforce.com.
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the market place.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Upsell existing customers to increase Year over Year revenue.
- 2-5 years of direct sales, SaaS sales experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in account management and renewal sales.
- Managing a high volume of accounts.
- Superior communication skills.
- Experience growing existing relationships and expanding into other divisions.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, business, marketing, or related field orrelevant experience.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to ‘sell’ opportunities to existing and prospective customers.
- Ability to work and communicate across internal teams and departments.
- Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Must be eager to build relationships and welcome the more difficult conversations.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Must have superior written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Professional experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Creativity, persistence, integrity, curiosity, and will to succeed.