Platform Support Specialist
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and document technical issues received by ticketing system, chat, email and telephone inquiries.
- Participate on the Emergency Escalation Line during and after hours (staffed 24x7x365)
- Assist in maintaining the knowledge base of known technical issues and platform information
- Document tickets / chats managed in the support system for reporting and statistical analysis
- Provide support for webcast platform as needed.
- At least 2 years of work experience in customer support answering and managing technical inquiries.
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience with CRM applications
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to effectively complete assigned projects within the specified timeline and with minimal oversight.
- Strong Problem solving skills and the ability to identify issues and either resolve or provide alternatives to meet client needs
- Positive attitude and a desire to help others resolve problems and issues
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple (sometimes competing) priorities and commitments concurrently
- Strong Internet and Web technical skills including intermediate knowledge of HTML, HTTP monitoring tools
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills.
- Integrity, Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement oriented
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of live and on-demand streaming media technologies combined with a working knowledge of audio/video streaming and codecs
- Must be prepared to work occasional non-standard hours and on-call rotations.