Infrastructure Specialist/Sr. Specialist
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built-in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help drive and deliver business results with infra-based insights
Your Life As a Maven:
- Good working experience in migrating customers from legacy systems to Cloud Platform.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of problems.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize individual workload.
- Awareness of cloud security.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in migrating customers from legacy to cloud platform (preferred GCP, AWS & Azure).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling infrastructure & network.
- Working knowledge on Infrastructure as a cloud tool e.g. Terraform.
- Preference if worked on one of DevOps tools.
- Strong dedication to documenting processes, procedures, projects, and status.
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year Ready to Learn More?