Change Management Specialist
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Our Change Management team is on a mission to digitally (and successfully!), transform some of the world’s largest companies! Our strategic partnership with Google helps us do just that!
At Maven Wave, we take pride in helping our enterprise customers become more flexible, perform collaboratively, and work better together! This Organizational Change Management [OCM] Specialist role will help customer’s teams transition to G Suite quickly and efficiently by analyzing data to draw insights about a client organization, creating exceptional training webinars, videos & training documentation, and helping to develop informational websites for customers to use during their deployment. While working primarily with our Google practice, this role may additionally support other consulting projects/teams within Maven Wave.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Partner with US based OCM Leads to support OCM activities including data analysis, training development & delivery and other duties as required
- Analyze data collected from stakeholder interviews to draw insights into the interest, influence & disposition of leaders & stakeholder groups
- Analyze data collected from change impact assessments to identify unique change management requirements for different stakeholder groups
- Analyze data collected from pre and post deployment surveys to assess organizational change readiness, user preparation, the effectiveness of change management tactics & adoption/transformation levels over time
- Conduct webinars on all applications that are part of the G Suite platform
- Create training videos using Camtasia on G Suite functionality
- Create user guides & other training documentation on G Suite functionality
- Use Google Sites to create & maintain informational sites used by customers before, during and after their deployment
- Minimum 4-5 years of Change Management consulting experience preferably with a Big 4 consulting firm
- Strong English language skills [written and verbal]
- Graphic design skills within PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Organized with a strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Learning mindset with desire to advance
- Experience using G Suite preferred
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?