GCP Infra Lead/Analyst
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
Over the past years, Maven Wave has received the following awards and accolades:
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR), 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch, 2017
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine, 2016, 2017
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch, 2015
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year 2015
- Strong communication skills, able to converse meaningfully with senior stakeholders and have a positive go-getter attitude.
- Min 5 years of working experience on one or more cloud tech platform AWS, Google Cloud Platform(preferably) or Azure.
- Min 5 years of experience on migrating customers from legacy to cloud platform preferably VM migrations from on-premise to cloud infra.
- Min 3 years of experience in Cloud Security best practice and implementing tools like Forseti, Cloud Armor, and Cloud IAP
- Experience in IaaS provisioning platform - Terraform
- Communicate technical approach and implementation status to management, project managers, and technical leads
- Responsible for team level contributions to overall development efforts.
- Respond to queries either via the ticketing system or over the phone.