GCP Infra Lead/Analyst
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: 1 sentence about what this role will do (i.e. help drive and deliver business results with data-based insights.)
Your Life As a Maven:
- Communicate technical approach and implementation status to management, project managers, and technical leads
- Responsible for team level contributions to overall development efforts.
- Respond to queries either via the ticketing system or over the phone.
- Certification (preference): Google Cloud Architect, Google Apps deployment specialist, Certification in any other cloud platform (AWS/Azure).
- Min 5 years of working experience on one or more cloud tech platform AWS, Google Cloud Platform(preferably) or Azure.
- Min 5 years of experience on migrating customers from legacy to cloud platform preferably VM migrations from on-premise to cloud infra.
- Min 3 years of experience in Cloud Security best practice and implementing tools like Forseti, Cloud Armor, and Cloud IAP
- Experience in IaaS provisioning platform - Terraform
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year Ready to Learn More?