Cloud Application Architect
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, an Atos Company, we are committed to hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help us design and deliver all cloud-related solutions!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Drive all technical and automated solutions design for both existing architectures and new, green-field solutions.
- Develop operational processes as well as build and evolve application platforms with the objective of moving application frameworks toward cloud-based resources where they can be clearly seen to offer an advantage over existing systems.
- Pick up new API's as you are presenting to peers and senior executive audiences.
- Lead and guide application development teams through the design and execution of new applications development as well as remediation and extension of previously developed code.
- Identify industry best practices and draft standards for design and implementation of continuous delivery, integration pipelines and automation workflows.
- Hands-on experience architecting, engineering and managing cloud solutions on Google, AWS and/or Azure. GCP-specific experience includes App Engine, Compute, Kubernetes, REST API, Bigtable.
- End-to-end understanding of software development methodologies and tool chains including several of the following: Java, .net, C#, PHP, Python, Angular2/JS, Node, Spring or equivalent frameworks.
- Back-end technologies such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server.
- Code Management (e.g., Git, Subversion, Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, NuGet, Artifactory, etc.).
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have strong communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical problem solver with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE,
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?