Google Support Lead/Analyst
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: 1 sentence about what this role will do (i.e. help drive and deliver business results with data-based insights.)
Your Life As a Maven:
- Supervise the maintenance and security of technical services and information within the organization, as well as ensuring adequate training and abilities of the team
- Provide support on an on-call basis, 24X7 for outage and change management; preventative maintenance.
- Develop and deliver presentations to executive, business stakeholders and IT Management
- Provide day to day systems support and project-related support for activities for Global Security Operations business areas
- Facilitate and manage application outage management processes including software and hardware troubleshooting towards resolution
- Min 3 years of experience of team handling to run in 24x7 support desk.
Min 3 years of experience on any mail server. Preferred G Suite admin
- Min 4 years of experience on any cloud infra (AWS, Azure, GCP(preferred)
- Certification (preference): G Suite Administrator, Google Apps deployment specialist
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year Ready to Learn More?