Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help us design and execute all infrastructure-related deliveries!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Drive all technical design and execution activities for moving existing on-premise infrastructure, server workloads, data and applications to the cloud IaaS and PaaS.
- Interact and work with client infrastructure team members and other 3rd-party partners in their Out of Data Center strategies.
- You will be required to be involved in all project aspects from planning, migration to initial support.
- Orchestrate project execution as with presenting to peers and senior executive audiences.
- Experience establishing and managing file and object storage (SAN, NAS, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage)
- Network architecture experience with IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing & firewalls.
- Linux experience designing solutions with multiple distro’s (RHEL, CentOS, etc), Apache, MySQL, Tomcat, OpenVZ, VMware, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Windows experience designing solutions with technologies like: MSSQL, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, IIS 7 & 8, Exchange, Active Directory, VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.
- Hands-on experience architecting, engineering and managing cloud solutions on Google, AWS and/or Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
#21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year