Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help our finance team ensure our internal and external operations run smoothly and efficiently!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Responsible for managing month-end closing process and preparation of financial statements.
- Managing invoices and related accounts receivables.
- Lead audits, reviews, and tax preparation, and participate ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis for senior management.
- Bachelor's degree required (accounting or finance focus preferred)
- 2+ years accounting experience in a mid-size to large organization required
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus
- Experience in professional services and/or technology Industry desired
- Big Four experience a plus
- Experience with NetSuite, OpenAir, Salesforce or similar accounting solution preferred
- High levels of computer literacy including Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel required
- Process-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with attention to detail
- Organized and the ability to work efficiently and independently
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?