Intern - International Student Exchange, Leadership Practice
IREX is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world by empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions, and extending access to quality education and information.
IREX seeks a full-time intern with a background in international education to support an international student exchange program. The intern will work closely with program teams to provide general administrative and logistical support in preparation for program workshops and participant arrivals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile and track a wide range of information and data, maintaining accuracy and completeness
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the program in preparation for, and during, orientations, arrivals, and program events
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required, pursuing Master's degree preferred
- Experience with and interest in international education, particularly in the region of South Asia preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to remain flexible while adhering to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, Salesforce experience preferred
Please submit a resume and cover letter with your application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE