Program Associate(s), Fulbright Teacher Exchange Programs
IREX is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world by empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions, and extending access to quality education and information.
The Program Associate provides administrative support to the Fulbright Teacher Exchange Programs team in the day-to-day administration of program activities including logistics support, implementation of program initiatives, financial monitoring, and communicating with partner organizations on program implementation and participant support issues. The Program Associate also regularly supports events management and data management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Education Practice interests both within and outside of IREX;
- Provide support in
financialmanagement of awards and program and event budgets, including budget projections, reconciliation, monitoring;
- Provide administrative support to work plans and timelines for overlapping award cycles and multiple project activities;
- Contribute to quarterly reports to
, funder surverydevelopment andimplementation, data collection and processing;
- Serve as primary point of contact for U.S. Embassies and Fulbright Commissions overseas;
- Organize program events;
- Provide support to monitoring and evaluation efforts and track participant numbers and program indicators and impact;
- Develop program and workshop materials;
- Work with program participants and
alumni,tracks success stories and program impact data;
- Compile and track a wide range of participant information and program data, maintaining accuracy and completeness;
- Support program publicity and outreach;
- Other programmatic and administrative duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in international affairs/development, international education, or related field;
- Detail-oriented with
abilityto multitask, prioritize, and remain flexible while adhering to strict deadlines in a fast-paced working environment;
- Proven communication and organizational skills with demonstrated cross-cultural sensitivity;
- Ability to work in a team environment, including team members in multiple time zones across a variety of organizations;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Google communications, publishing and web analytics tools, and social media;
- Experience working on international projects highly preferred;
- Knowledge of and experience with large-scale event coordination highly preferred;
- Proficiency in educational and cross-cultural material/curriculum development highly preferred;
Study, work, or living experience abroad experience highly preferred.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter that includes your salary range requirements with your application.