Short- and Medium-term Consultants: Evaluation, Impact, Reporting
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Consultant(s) will contribute to analysis and impact reporting of program activities. Assignments will range in duration from less than one (1) week to up to one (1) year, however consultant contracts may include multiple similar assignments within a single scope of work. Consultants will work remotely; no travel will be required or offered.
Selected candidates may:
- Review and analyze data and other program activity materials;
- Draft impact reports summarizing and highlighting results and/or lessons learned from activity surveys and other materials;
- Develop communications plans and/or communications pieces highlighting results of impact reports;
- Adapt final products to address needs of program;
- Perform related tasks as requested.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills preferred.
- Proficiency with data analysis and visualization platforms such as Excel and Power BI
- Experience developing visualizations of quantitative aggregated data with clear concise
explanations of findings and recommendations for improvements to programs or processes.
- Experience developing various written products for donor audiences to include evaluation reports, and online products to present results to broad audiences’
- Strong, self-directed project management with attention to detail.
- Creativity, flexibility and adaptability
- Experience communicating impacts of international projects preferred
- Excellent English-language writing skills are required
- Advanced or native fluency in Arabic is a plus
To Apply: Please submit a resume, cover letter that includes a daily rate, and an example written product.
Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all positions are filled or until further notice.