Email Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking someone to execute email newsletters and campaigns to drive increased user engagement for our communities and partners. The ideal candidate is someone with interest and experience in email marketing, as well as knowledge of automotive culture.
Responsibilities would include:
- Develop, maintain, and expand a strategy for email-based communications to members of our online automotive communities
- Design and implement newsletters
- Collaborate with editorial team on content strategy and best practices
- Coordinate with sales team on custom ad campaigns
- Evaluate performance metrics to optimize email open and click-through rates
Our ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Familiar with HTML
- Familiar with ExactTarget or similar (ex. Mailchimp)
- Experience managing resources
- Ability to work with a timeline and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple assignments at once
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.