Client Services Representative
Officite is the leading provider of websites and Internet marketing for the medical community. Our turnkey services range from customizable website designs to local search engine marketing, social networking and patient reviews management. With over a decade of experience in the industry, unmatched client support and multiple services under one roof, we’ve helped more than 10,000 medical practices launch their online presence.
As we expand our Client Services team, we are looking for a full time Client Services Representative. This position has a variety of duties largely centered on telephone support to provide support to clients seeking assistance with their website.
What you'll do:
- Handle incoming client calls, chats, emails, and support tickets from clients seeking assistance with their website while providing excellent customer service.
- Basic website content updates, photos, e-mail set-up, and support, etc.
- Conduct outbound calls regarding client education, billing, questionnaires, surveys and/ or approvals.
- Advise clients on their overall web presence and upsell on additional products, when appropriate.
- Perform quality assurance on client requests and new product releases.
- Strong customer service skills, including, active listening, positive attitude and the ability to stay calm during stressful situations
- Clear verbal and written skills aimed at understanding customers’ needs and providing appropriate resolution
- Flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and adaptability
- Telephone-based client support or customer service experience
- Basic HTML knowledge (Recognition, do not need the ability to write code)
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook Businesses)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.