Advertising Operations Coordinator/Intern
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking an Advertising Operations Intern for its Ad Operations team. The intern will learn the ad trafficking process while providing support to the team. Ideal candidates are recent college graduates interested in a career in the online advertising industry. Hours are part-time, 29 hours per week. This paid internship has the possibility of transitioning to full-time employment based on skill development and available opportunities.
- Traffic ads through our ad server, Doubleclick for Publishers, across 200 sites and over 800M pageviews.
- QA advertiser creatives to guarantee full functionality and diagnose any technical issues.
- Work with sales teams and account planners on campaign planning, optimization, and reporting.
- Manage and optimize advertising campaigns to ensure that campaigns reach full delivery and maximum performance.
- Create and analyze detailed campaign reports to help our sales teams measure and understand campaign performance.
- Implement and perform QA on new ad units added to sites. Work with sales team to make sure new ad units provide value to advertisers.
- Forecast inventory availability to guarantee future campaigns will deliver fully.
- Assist advertisers to resolve technical problems and answer questions on materials to be delivered.
- College graduate.
- Basic HTML experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel experience required.
- Driven individual who is looking for an opportunity in online advertising.
- College coursework should include statistical/analytical background to be able to spot data aberrations and trends.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in person, by phone and by email.
- Motivated self starter.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: intern, advertising, online, web, marketing, mathematics, economics, statistics, internship, excel, ad traffic, DART, HTML, part time