Junior Corporate Strategy Analyst
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a web-savvy Junior Corporate Development Analyst to support our Corporate Development team with mergers and acquisitions and strategic partnerships. KKR owned with a portfolio of brands including WebMD!
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable in house corp dev experience by joining a strong team of analysts and working directly with executive management on strategic partnerships.
- Supporting our corporate development team on strategic initiatives and communicating with third parties and senior executives regarding M&A opportunities
- Assisting corporate development team by performing financial analysis and building valuation models for acquisition targets and forecasting
- Conduct internet market research and competitive analysis
- Sourcing acquisition targets to evaluate opportunities
- Serving as a “thought-partner” to members of executive management in the evaluation of strategic opportunities
- Participating in deal team in evaluating strategic opportunities for executive management
- BS in Economics or Business from top tier school is a MUST (please no MBAs)
- Internship with venture capital firm, management consulting firm, or in house corp dev highly preferred
- Self starter with a business acumen and analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective multi-tasking capability and ability to thrive in a fast paced deadline driven environment
This is a wonderful opportunity for a rising star to showcase their analytical and business talents within a high growth environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual and collaborative work environment.
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Welcome to Internet Brands. We’re the vertically focused internet company. We focus on four core verticals in which we are the proven leaders: Automotive, Health, Legal, and Home / Travel. Our fully integrated vertical approach combines leading web solutions for businesses and media websites for consumers. We serve more than 100,000 business clients and 250 million monthly website visitors. We employ more than 5,000 people in over 30 office locations across the globe.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.