Business Operations Administrator
Internet Brands is currently looking for a Business Operations Administrator and Analyst. This position will have an important role in managing several key aspects of a large scale lead business within our Automotive vertical. This position will be based out of Internet Brands office located in Auburn Hills, MI.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the main functions for the Business Operations Administrator and Analyst include:
- Manage monthly expense and revenue accruals.
- Manage monthly invoicing and bill payments.
- Various other tasks related to lead management - compiling and analysing reporting data for vendors/partners
- Assist in managing a centralized lead-buying process and platform
- Assist in day-to-day management of large-scale lead partnerships (both leads we buy from partners and leads sold to dealers & other third parties).
- Perform ad hoc lead investigation based on feedback from dealers and partners.
- Drive continued optimization of certain marketing partners through performance analysis, negotiation, and testing.
- Oversee monthly partner score cards
- Administrative duties
- Minimum 1 years of experience in an administration/operations role.
- Highly attentive to detail, strong problem-solving skills, an analytical mind-set and superior initiative.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, charts, and advanced functions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record of creating efficiency through better process.
- Bachelor’s degree required; quantitative/business field a plus.
- Experience within 3rd party automotive is a big plus .
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.