Martindale-Hubbell, a 140-year-plus firm, owns and operates the largest legal network on the Internet. Today, Martindale-Hubbell offers solutions for both professional and consumer markets – web sites and market services to law firms and legal information and referrals to consumers. Our online destinations (www.lawyers.com, etc.) contain profiles for over one million lawyers and firms in the United States, Canada and 160 other countries, serving as a fundamental legal resource and marketing tool.
Our Project Management team is looking for a Data Analyst to join our New Providence, NJ, team. This position will analysis, consolidation and presentation of all types of Customer Support and Operations statistical data, information, trends and patterns. These analyses will be used for departmental strategic planning needs, forecasts, product impact assessments, performance, and for planning and development as requested by other areas of the company. The Data Analyst will function as a resource for operations information for all areas of the company needing operations data, including sales and product development. This role requires a daily presence in our office.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements for data driven intelligence reports.
- Plan, build and test reports to ensure accuracy and a clean design. Use Data Visualization skills to present findings and trends to stakeholders and consult on courses of action.
- Provide detailed business intelligence reports and results of analysis and research on a regular basis.
- Assess the quality, accuracy and completeness of data/ reports; work with internal CSOPs areas to resolve discrepancies.
- Act as business consultant on special projects.
- Participate in projects as requested; this includes independently leading special projects with little or no management.
- Liaison between business units and IT in daily operations as well as future development.
- Regular and ad hoc SQL reporting and other database reporting from various business systems delivered throughout the business to help run operations/teams.
- Manage the content and distribution of CSOPs reports; work with CSOPs management to develop and/or enhance reporting against internal and customer metrics.
- Determine and report on CSOPs trends based on data analysis; recommend changes based on findings.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong quantitative and technical background in business, mathematics, computer science, statistics, or closely related field.
- Strong analytical mindset and able to compete on analytics.
- Good research, business intelligence gathering and analysis skills with a thorough background and understanding of online properties.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work with details.
- Ability to meet short deadlines and turn around information in a timely manner.
- Ability to translate and communicate data into actionable business information.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- SFDC knowledge is a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.