Call Center Trainer
Martindale-Avvo is looking for an Operations Trainer to join our dynamic New Providence, NJ, team! This is a newly created position, which will be responsible for coaching and training call center agents to help them grow personally and professionally. We are seeking an individual who wants to make a difference in the lives of others and have fun in their career.
- Train, motivate and develop a team of intake specialists on customer support techniques.
- Perform 1:1 coaching and development sessions.
- Gather best practices from top performers, develop and institutionalize training materials and programs based on those best practices.
- Provide follow-up coaching about job performance and quality assurance to new employees after training; coach new hires to improve performance and prevent termination.
- Supervise and report on the progress of trainees during the training period. Identify performance issues, provide corrective action, and suggest termination for agents not meeting performance criteria in the training classroom.
- Conduct 360-degree feedback sessions with supervisors, team leads, service delivery, and operational staff to ensure the training program is up to date and current.
- Serve as the site Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all products and services.
- Apply knowledge of the Training Program and Quality Call Monitoring guidelines.
- Take calls and act as roaming Supervisor during All-Hands situations. May be required to act as a Supervisor or Quality Assurance Monitor during peak performance times.
- Foster open communication with the Operations Leadership team and actively strive to develop strong working relationships with all contact center personnel.
- Ensure site classrooms are well stocked and that all equipment is in working order.
- Ability to train and manage sales agents remotely when required.
- Assist in the reproduction and destruction of training materials
- Make a difference, personally and professionally.
- 3+ years of hands-on training experience.
- 2+ years of people management is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent classroom training delivery skills.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm about training and employee development.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Adapts well to frequent change.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to provide constructive coaching and feedback in a training environment.
- Professional demeanor and attitude.
- PC skills required, including MS products.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas to management and peers.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.