Krames, a division of WebMD, is seeking a driven Product Manager who loves challenging problems, is excited to work on multiple projects simultaneously and see their contributions deployed often, but also prefers to work on a small, startup-like team, within a much larger organization. Is that you?
Krames is the market leader in patient education and clinician solutions. As part of Internet Brands and WebMD, we are creating interactive patient and clinicians solutions across the health journey. You will be integral in the development of these new solutions. As a new member of our work family, you will be a part of our growing product team. In addition, you will work with other groups within WebMD / Internet Brands in our other offices to deliver exciting patient and clinical solutions.
The types of things you’ll do:
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product areas
- Communicate the product vision, value proposition, and product roadmap to stakeholders and management
- Partner with engineering as the product owner for your product areas to define requirements and stories, maintain business priorities, and represent the voice of customers and end-users
- Collaboration with the UX team to develop user and market research and competitive analysis to uncover product priorities and product trends
- Collaborate with Marketing team for product communications and go to market activities
- Support sales and client services as product SME, and in answering product inquiries and helping to address client business needs
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of products
- Triage product requests and bug reports and prioritize development accordingly for the engineering team
- Monitor status of ongoing work and articulate progress, dependencies, and risks to product team, engineering and other stakeholders
- Help support all phases of product development, including sprint planning, retrospectives, etc. and managing tickets in Jira, as needed
- Act as an ambassador for the product
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in online and software product management and development
- Exposure with health-care, hospital systems and health content a differentiator.
- Proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product from ideation to post-launch
- Demonstrated experience managing execution of product roadmaps, gathering and documenting product requirements for development teams inclusive of business rationale, user needs, and creating functional specifications
- Proven ability to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills to both small and large audiences
- Positive and strong team player with a good work ethic
- Comfortable working in an environment where priorities may shift due to industry, product, or user needs
- Thrives on brainstorming and building innovative solutions that consistently challenges the status quo
- Comfortable with technical concepts and equipped to brainstorm with Engineers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- This job may require business travel; approximately 25% of the time.
About Krames: A division of WebMD, Krames provides patient education and marketing solutions for more than 1,500 health systems and hospitals, and eight of the 10 largest health payers in the United States. Krames has been a trusted source for engaging, medically-reviewed patient education and outreach tools across the health care ecosystem for more than 40 years. Our technology-enabled solutions including Krames On FHIR®, Krames On-Demand®, the StayWell Consumer Health Library, and high-touch custom marketing solutions reach more than 11 million patients each year.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.