At Sesame, we enable dental care providers to harness the power of the Internet to accelerate new patient acquisition and build patient loyalty through our suite of cloud-based SaaS products.
The role of the Account Manager is to build and strengthen relationships with our valued members. Maintain post-sale contact with existing clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. Upsell members to new products/services and responsible for monthly quota of new sales to members. Renewing the member contracts and reducing churn. Qualify opportunities for add-on sales and upsells. Requires high sales & customer service skills set. Conducts tasks and assignments as directed. Works with moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
- Meet and exceed monthly goals.
- Become the trusted advisor for Sesame.
- Position the Sesame value proposition.
- Upsell current members to new products.
- Manage member contract renewals and reduce churn.
- Learn about competition & similar services.
- Collaborate with member services and other departments on issues and opportunities.
- Escalate member issues when appropriate.
- Document all activities in corporate CRM system (Salesforce).
- Answer, resolve and document inbound calls and emails from current members with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service every time.
- Resolve and follow up on all customer issues relating to our core SAAS products.
- Log customer calls, emails and issues into Salesforce.
- Knowledge of how computer networks function.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, by stellar attendance, being organized, having a willingness to go the extra mile and asking what else you can do.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical support, customer service and sales capacity.
- Effective communication in both one-to-one and group situations based on demonstrated oral, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Strong problem resolution, decision-making skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver on agreed deadlines.
- Engage professionally at all levels with demanding external and internal customers.
- Intermediate to advanced computer and networking skills.
- Any technical training experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of web design process and domains and hosting a big plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.