Facilities Project Manager
Internet Brands is looking for a Facilities Project Manager to manage various facilities projects across 20+ office sites. You will be responsible for managing projects involving facilities, business unit and cross-functional leaders across the portfolio.
- General management and delivery of projects in Facilities.
- Work with Facilities, HR, IT, and business units to effectively drive projects from problem-identification & concept to deployment.
- Collaborate and work with others to identify system (people, process and technology) challenges and work alongside them to deliver solutions quickly.
- Engage with and follow up with vendors, property managers, brokers, and agents from site survey up to and through move in at a new facility
- Ensure projects are developed and launched quickly and on-time, with built-in agility.
- Keep stakeholders appropriately engaged and up-to- date on project status and potential issues via regularly scheduled meetings and email communications
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Develop and evolve project management process to enable collaboration with end users and agility in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Coordination of property management services and leased space, including lease negotiation and administration, as well as system wide centralized records storage and archiving.
- Help Facilities Manager track various projects and ensure status of projects and tasks are reported up the the appropriate stakeholders
- Minimum of three (3) years of direct experience as a project manager with a focus in Facilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related curricular.
- Proven project leadership skills including direct oversight and accountability for completion.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Willingness to take direction and act upon it with a sense of urgency
- Ability to select and use project management tools appropriate to a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of design processes, construction processes, cost estimating as it relates to the design/construction process, building codes, facilities project development and project management.
- Effective interpersonal skills and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to run effective meetings and hold others accountable without having formal position power.
- Strong computer and word processing skills required.
- Strong disposition to collaborate from pain point identification through deployment
- Ability to interact with technical, business, and functional stakeholders.
- Some travel may be required.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.