The Marketing Analyst will analyze qualitative and quantitative data, and work with the entire marketing team to assist in creating insights for more effective, data-driven marketing programs and designs.
The ideal candidate will have the skills and ability to gather information from our target audience and marketing campaigns, input the data, recognize trends, and draw conclusions based on the data.
- Build reports across all marketing channels (PPC, email,, etc)
- Engage SEM and lead generation
- Conduct attribution reporting for the marketing team.
- Create and maintain competitive reporting and help run primary customer research.
Skills and Qualifications:
- College Degree in Marketing or Business
- 1-3 Years of Marketing Analytics Experience
- Experience using Google Analytics & Adwords
- Proficient spreadsheet skills
- Passionate about marketing & analytics
If you have experience working as a Business or Marketing Analyst, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.