Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an SEO Specialist for it's Health Vertical to help grow organic traffic.
As an SEO Specialist at Internet Brands, you will work with a team of SEO leaders across the vertical to drive traffic growth through research and monitoring. As SEO continues to evolve, there will be continuous learning opportunities as you contribute to the Health vertical's traffic growth.
- Adept at researching, testing, and analyzing.
- Develop and manage keyword metadata for Health systems to optimize content.
- Set technical SEO requirements for Engagement Pages during development.
- Review existing analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to recommend and implement SEO improvements to a wide variety of sites.
- Keep current with trends and advancements in technology, SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Help prioritize projects for maximum impact in as short a time as possible.
- Assist SEO team with site audits through crawling tools and personal direct assessment to maintain best practices as well as diagnose potential issues.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong analytical mind, with demonstrated experience with SEO.
- A great communicator, boiling complex concepts down into clear, actionable instructions.
- A true collaborator, working with multiple stakeholders across teams to educate, influence, and execute.
- Willingness to dive in and research a problem from multiple points-of-view, provide supported conclusions, and lay out a clear go-forward game plan.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.