SEO Data Analyst
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an Analyst for it's Legal Vertical (businesses including Lawyers.com, Nolo.com, and Avvo.com) to help grow organic traffic.
As an Analyst at Internet Brands, you will work with a team of SEO leaders across the vertical to drive traffic growth through research and monitoring. As SEO continues to evolve, there will be continuous learning opportunities as you contribute to the Legal vertical's traffic growth.
We are looking for someone who will provide quantitative observations and ideas to help create A/B tests, monitor changes, interpret the outcome of tests, use data to find new growth paths, build reporting systems for internal stakeholders, leverage 3rd party SEO tools to collect data about site performance, etc.
- Adept at researching, testing, and analyzing.
- Review existing analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to recommend and implement SEO improvements to a wide variety of sites.
- Keep current with trends and advancements in technology, SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Help prioritize projects for maximum impact in as short a time as possible.
- Assist SEO team with site audits through crawling tools and personal direct assessment to maintain best practices as well as diagnosis potential issues.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong analytical mind, with demonstrated experience with SEO.
- A great communicator, boiling complex concepts down into clear, actionable instructions.
- A true collaborator, working with multiple stakeholders across teams to educate, influence, and execute.
- Willingness to dive in and research a problem from multiple points-of-view, provide supported conclusions, and lay out a clear go forward game plan.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.