WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, WebMD Care Physician Directory, Vitals.com, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
Our mission is to help consumers take an active role in managing their own health and wellness.
WebMD Care Physician Directory, one of the fastest growing divisions within WebMD, is currently seeking an account manager in its El Segundo office.
The Account Manager has a variety of duties largely centered on client success and account retention.
Account Mangers work directly with clients starting at onboarding. This includes transitioning clients to our program, communicating best approaches and ensuring their success with WebMD. Other aspects include provisioning services, account maintenance, and upsells.
The Account Manager is focused on enhancing the overall client relationship and retention rates by providing a seamless customer experience with WebMD.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an Account Management team in support of our WebMD.com & Vitals.com online directory listing spaces and other marketing products to medical (e.g., podiatry, plastic surgery, optometry, general practice) and dental practices across the country.
We are looking for highly organized, reliable individuals with great communication skills, ability to problem solve on behalf of accounts, and aptitude for using complex back-end account portals & systems.
- Manage client relationships and deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Support prospective and current clients with provisioning, updating, and maintaining their accounts and services.
- Provide day-to-day customer service such as answering in-bound calls.
- Help clients understand and maximize the value of their services.
- Utilize various online interfaces to manage client accounts, while proactively identifying areas for improvements and optimization.
- Manage retention efforts for assigned clients with regularly scheduled check-ins. Surfacing issues in a timely manner to minimize account attrition.
- Actively recognize and initiate up-sell opportunities.
- Complete projects designated by management.
- Utilize CRM systems per Manager’s instructions and direction.
- Track and monitor customer payments, following up in delinquency situations.
- Achieve KPI targets such as client retention rate, up-sell revenue, CRM task completion % and task age.
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience. Business-to-business account and sales support experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on established deadlines, client needs, and business interests.
- Ability to multi-task and manage large number of accounts (physician offices, businesses).
- Detail oriented and able to execute responsibilities at a high level with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with selling add-on / upgrade services to existing accounts (physician offices, businesses).
- Ability to problem solve on behalf of accounts.
- Ability to gain technical competence in utilizing back-end account management portals and systems.
- Microsoft Suite competence (Word and Excel mandatory).
- Internet competence.
- Some accounting experience is a plus.
- Gmail and Google Apps experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.