Nolo is one of the nation’s leading providers of do-it-yourself legal solutions for consumers and small businesses. We produce articles, books, forms, and software. A subsidiary of Internet Brands, our sites include Nolo.com, Lawyers.com, and topic-specific domains like DisabilitySecrets.com.
Nolo is looking for an individual who has some technical abilities and who can create complex forms in our proprietary form’s tool. If you have an interest in the law and can think creatively, this position might be for you. It offers the opportunity to collaborate with Nolo’s editors to create legal forms that will be sold on nolo.com.
The Forms Analyst will:
- Create forms based on an outline from a Legal Editor in Nolo’s form’s tool
- Will solve issues regarding complex logic using the form’s tool or working with the development team to find solutions
- Update forms based on new laws and new business initiatives
- Perform initial QA testing to ensure form is compliant with specifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The Forms Analyst must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferably in the technical field
- Show strong writing skills and careful attention to detail
- Have excellent computer skills, including familiarity with regular expressions and HTML
- Familiarity with legal terms and the legal system
- Familiarity with creating forms, surveys, and software
- Familiarity with QA’ing web applications
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.