Email Marketing Specialist
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join our growing digital marketing company. As our sales teams expand, Martindale-Avvo needs more marketing support to deliver an increase in sales qualified leads.
As our sales teams continue to grow, we need to grow our marketing support and efforts. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to have a critical role in contributing to our marketing-driven revenue. You will work to increase the number of leads we deliver through more email testing, the sending of more personalized emails, better segmentation, and an increase in the number of total emails we send.
The primary responsibilities would be:
- Write, edit and build emails to increase sales qualified leads
- Build and manage all of the components to track the success of each email, including forms, landing pages, and SalesForce campaigns
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) of lists, emails, email imaging, and other marketing assets to ensure they are accurate
- Track and report on the KPIs for each email and email campaigns overall.
- Support marketing campaigns to promote Martindale-Hubbell products and services to target audiences, in order to meet or exceed targets
- Schedule campaign activities and coordinate the production of different campaign components
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in marketing is preferred
- Intermediate or above proficiency in working with a marketing automation system (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo) preferred.
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.