Private Equity (Real Estate focused) Project Manager Intern
Do you want to be a Project Manager Intern?
As a legal Intern at GVW group, you will work on exciting legal matters involving many facets of our business with a talented and collaborative group of in-house attorneys and other legal team members. You are energetic, proactive, and a team player – ready to contribute to initiatives that influence all aspects of GVW’s business and work with employees and agents across the company. Your contributions will be impactful, and you will learn and grow in your role in the GVW’s legal department.
Winter Semester Internship
15-20 hours per week
$300 stipend per semester
Why is this an awesome internship?
We’re a high energy, fast-paced, competitive and fun group and this is an incredible opportunity to gain valuable experience and be part of a potential hyper-growth company in the Commercial Real Estate space. You will help manage Birmingham based projects, gain real life experience being an active Project Manager and benefit from weekly coaching advice while learning the industry. If you’re the best and the brightest, have a passion for Commercial Real Estate, and experience in business research-join us to see what it takes to get a project done.
What will you learn?
- How a building progresses through various construction phases & the associated challenges
- How to manage a General Contractor to align with the needs of the business and project timeline
- How to structure tenant leases
What will you do?
- Assist with marketing development for this newly created company under the GVW Group umbrella
- Attend meetings to explore new Birmingham properties and build files for each opportunity including property details and meeting notes
- Attend industry related events in the Birmingham area
What’s required for success?
- Clear, professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with high attention to detail
- Hardworking and enthusiastic team player mentality
- Ability to take initiative, course-correct, and keep up in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel skills should be strong)
Who are we looking for? You should be a Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student in Business, Finance, Development or related field
Where will you work? The Project Manager intern role will be based at Autocar, in Birmingham, AL.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume