ForeScout is looking for a Engineering Leader that can drive the product expansion into the evolving IT Security space with focus on IoT & Cloud technologies. This leader will have a proven track record of execution and a passion for leading development organizations. This position reports to the VP of Engineering in Tel Aviv and will work closely with the innovation center in Tel Aviv.
The ideal candidate will balance future innovative and differentiating software technologies and feature development with leading the development team, focusing on flawless execution, influencing improvements and thought leadership on development process.
- Contribute to a great work environment by providing exemplary leadership and by mentoring our engineers, and emerging leaders
- Collaborate with various groups in defining the product vision and roadmap and ensuring successful execution and great product releases
- Evolve the existing software architecture leveraging forward thinking methodologies and opening up innovative and programmatic ways for our customers to consume our products and services.
- Hire outstanding talent that can work in high performing teams and deliver results for the business.
- Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure that the team is completely aligned to the business objectives and can do the job effectively
- Build strong inter-personal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders that can help deliver execution excellence
- M.S. Computer Science/Engineering/MBA or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years of experience in software development with 3+ years of experience managing software development teams
- Excellent understanding of Networking technology
- Solid understanding of enterprise level Security products
- Deep understanding of software engineering principles and process along with the ability to apply this knowledge to execute projects and optimize strategies
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Proven success in improving software reliability and release predictability
- Willingness to travel
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills