Principal Product Marketing Manager
What We Are Doing:
Forescout Technologies is the leader in device visibility and control and we have pioneered an agentless approach to network security to address the explosive growth of the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing and operational technologies (OT). We offer a highly scalable, heterogeneous platform that provides Global 2000 enterprises and government agencies with agentless visibility and control of today’s vast array of physical and virtual devices the instant they connect to the network. Our technology continuously assesses, remediates and monitors devices and works with disparate security tools to help accelerate incident response, break down silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments.
We are looking for an organized, passionate and creative professional with strong analytical abilities who loves to work on emerging technologies, perform market and customer research and develop product positioning and messaging to launch new products.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform market, industry and customer research to shape new product offerings
- Brainstorm with other cross-functional stakeholders to develop product positioning and key messages for customers, analysts, media and investors
- Collaborate closely with Product Management to understand product capabilities and benefits, create customer and partner-facing content for new releases and product launches
- Author product collateral, solution briefs, blogs and whitepapers that highlight key messages, use cases and customer benefits for awareness, demand generation and thought leadership
- Create and deliver sales and partner training and enablement materials
- Participate in customer-facing forums, trade shows, industry forums and technology partner conferences
- Create and deliver product presentations and briefings to customers, analysts and media
- Research and understand market and competitive trends, analyst reports
What You Bring to Forescout
- 5-7 years experience in product marketing, product management or solution marketing for enterprise-class IT security products
- Knowledge of the IT security industry and security/networking technologies
- Experience in network access control, network segmentation, vulnerability and compliance management, or risk and security monitoring is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with internal stakeholders such as product management, corporate strategy, sales and executive staff
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Willingness to travel up to 10%, including international travel
- Motivated and self-driven, ability to operate with minimum supervision
- Bachelors or Masters degree
What Forescout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
- Competitive compensation and Benefits
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- We work hard…and we PLAY hard!
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.