We are providing solutions for one of the largest needs in the security space. ForeScout is at the forefront of IoT Security. As the world is becoming more and more connected so is the need for ForeScout’s solutions. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about security to partner with our sales team to drive success.
What you will do:
- Provide product demonstrations and technical presentations to prospects, either onsite or remotely, in conjunction with the sales team
- Develop POC test configurations based upon requirements agreed upon with the prospect
- Manage the POC staging time to allow for test plan refinement, configuration adjustments, and resolution of any issues or questions that may arise during the testing period
- Maintain expertise in CounterACT and extended module technology areas through technical training.
- Assist to Develop optimized proof-of-concept test configurations based on test plans submitted by account teams and available resources.
- Provide timely escalations to field SEs regarding risks to success.
- Achieve and maintain FSCA and FSCE certification in the selected technology area.
- The individual must be a motivated and wanting to work with networking technologies, enjoy hands-on testing, and customer interaction.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
What You Bring to ForeScout:
- This position requires extensive hands-on lab work, excellent presentation and writing skills, the ability to travel, and customer awareness skills.
- The ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and with quality
- Be motivated to work with networking technologies, enjoy hands-on testing, and customer interaction.
- Experience taking requirements and incorporating best practices to provide the optimum user experience
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment (really, you’d be bored by anything less)
- Flexibility and desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
What ForeScout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at ForeScout!
Competitive compensation and Benefits
Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.