London Job Fair
Spread the Word
Our team is growing! Our London Laboratory is currently looking to add dynamic individuals for the following roles:
Medical Laboratory Technologist
Lab Assistant, Toxicology
Please join us on Friday, February 15, 2019 for a Career Fair
Location: The Park Hotel London - 242 Pall Mall Street, London ON N6A 5P6
Time: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Please bring a copy of your resume as we will have hiring managers on-site interviewing.
These highly critical roles are full–time, part-time, casual, and contract offering a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. As we are a 24/7 Operation all candidates must be available to work various shifts.
- Laboratory Assistant candidates should have a High School Diploma and completion of a Laboratory Assistant training program, with specialized training in phlebotomy and data entry.
- The Medical Laboratory Technologist candidates should have CMLTO Registration as a practicing Medical Laboratory Technologist in good standing, a Bachelor’s in Science is an asset. Bring a copy of your certificate of registration.
- Forensic Technologist candidates must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry or related area of study, and experience working in a laboratory doing toxicology related testing.
- Lab Assistant, Toxicology candidates must have completed a Lab Assistant course or equivalent and have experience with disposing of specimens properly according to the required procedures.
- Maintenance Coordinators candidates should have a High School Diploma or equivalent and a 2-year experience performing routine maintenance and handyman duties in stations and laboratories.
Dynacare is one of Canada's largest and most respected providers of laboratory services and health care solutions, with more than 50 years of experience serving Canadians.
We are a great place to work! We offer competitive pay and great benefits along with a challenging and fun atmosphere. This is your opportunity to have a meaningful career that impacts lives, every day. “Caring for People” is what we do. Join us!
For additional information or to submit an on-line application, please visit our website www.dynacare.ca