Specialty Sales Representative - Fort Worth, TX
At Dr. Reddy’s, a global pharmaceutical company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
Promotion of Promius Pharma Dermatology products to providers in assigned geography.
- Selling Skills: Demonstrates ability to utilize all components of consultative selling techniques and to identify and cultivate strategic selling opportunities.
- Territory Management: Ability to establish an effective course of action in managing one’s territory, planning proper allocation of time and resources. Prioritizing customer requests, programs and projects.
- Business Acumen: The ability to think conceptually and anticipate, understand and respond appropriately in diverse situations. One’s ability to compare and analyze data accurately and make effective decisions and judgments.
- Administration: Ability to accurately and punctually manage all administrative aspects of position, including records, monthly reports, expense reports, technology and management requests.
- Communication: Ability to express oneself clearly and effectively in conversation and in writing. The ability to carefully listen, willingness to state point of view with confidence but also with tolerance for other perspectives.
- Teamwork: Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with others; to contribute to the goals of a group or team and to maintain a positive and proactive attitude including when under stress.
- Flexibility: Ability to manage change, be flexible when interacting with customers, superiors and peers. While some of these areas are addressed in greater detail in subsequent sections of this document, it is important to understand that these key developmental areas, as well as product market share, market share change and volume ranking are core components of the annual performance review process for sales representatives.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.