Process Validation Engineer - Shreveport, Louisiana plant
At Dr. Reddy’s, a global pharmaceutical company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
We seek a Process Validation (Technical Services) Engineer to join our dynamic Shreveport, LA manufacturing plant.
The Process Validation Engineer provides on-going validation and re-validation of process improvements for manufacturing and packaging processes, equipment, and site facilities
- Conducts scale-up and technology transfers for new business opportunities
- Writes and executes validation protocols for processing and packaging equipment, manufacturing processes, cleaning, and facility
- Writes validation reports for process planning, development and implementation
- Conducts statistical assessment for process validation and control
- Provides scale-up and process knowledge for developing bids for new contract manufacturing and packaging
- Trains personnel and writes procedures for new equipment and processes
- Explores process improvement opportunities
- Serves as the technical expert for various processes and or equipment
- Thorough knowledge of cGMP’s, pharmaceutical processing, process and equipment validation and documentation
- SUPAC experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Solid dosage manufacturing, liquids and creams manufacturing, and, Packaging
- Experience with extended/modified release dosage forms and fluid bed Wurster coating processes preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of plant personnel and customers
- Good technical communication skills both written and verbal
- Good project management skills
- Must possess good computer skills
- Must be go to person for technical issues
Equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.