A unique opportunity has arisen to work for DNEG, an industry leading Visual Effects Company in a key financial role. This is a pivotal role linking the communication of all financial information between the Producers across all our VFX projects and the senior leadership team.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Production Finance and as part of the finance team based in DNEG’s London studio you will support the Producers of multiple high-end Film and TV projects as well as overseeing new bids that go out to clients. Partnering across our Montreal, Los Angeles and London studios, you will guide producers and show staff with making financial decisions, and ensuring that spending is kept in line with budgets, as well as putting the show finances in context.
A business-critical position, you will be responsible for advising on the potential financial implications and consequences of key strategic decisions relating to shows, as well as analysing the performance of each project throughout it’s lifecycle. You will also contribute to the medium and long-term financial forecasts and planning, and produce project appraisals and evaluations.
You will have the scope to create, design and implement processes to make the communication of financial information run smoothly, as well as shaping the compilation and presentation of reports.
- Part-qualified or AAT preferable but not essential
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- A commercial mind, with strong modelling and analytical skills
- Experience in building relationships and communicating with senior leaders and executives
- Ability to discuss financial issues with both fellow professionals and those with limited financial background
- High-level knowledge of MS Excel
Nice to have
- Experience working in VFX/Film industry
- Knowledgeable and interested in the VFX and post-production competitive landscape
- Smart, and detail-oriented
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- Analytical, logical and practical in your approach to solving complex problems
- A strong, clear communicator and effective influencer
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.