Previs/Rough Layout Artist (Feature Animation)
PLEASE NOTE: We are accepting speculative applications only.
We do not currently have openings available for the position of Previs/Rough Layout Artist, however we are accepting speculative applications.
If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please submit an application. We will keep your details on our database and contact you when a position becomes available, should you have the required skills and experience which match this position.
We aim to compete with the best in the business and will rely on our Rough Layout Artists to create shots and sequences, telling the story through the application of both traditional and CG filmmaking principles. Working alongside our team of Rough Layout Artists, you’ll establish camera position, camera movement and character blocking.
- Experience in a Layout role
- Full knowledge of Maya
- Familiarity with pipeline issues
- Demonstrable a strong emphasis on visual storytelling, including composition and staging.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of cameras and lenses
- Showreel featuring feature animation work
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Technically adept.
- Team oriented.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Able to take direction.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.