Digital Marketing Assistant - Intern H/F
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is the most critically acclaimed start-up in the world for innovation and excellence in audio inventions. Our story began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. A mind-blowing feat, this hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more epic and electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure. Just ask our business, retail, marketing, design, finance, logistics and R&D specialists : we’re obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow. So that we can carry on delivering incomparable sound and emotion to as many people as possible.
From Hong Kong and New York to London and Munich, we’re constantly looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution is ours.
Devialet is currently seeking a hands-on digital intern to join the digital team in our Paris Office. You will be responsible for supporting both the media and crm activities, running Devialet’s global communication campaigns online, ensuring all operational aspects of campaigns from creation to deployment & measurement.
Reporting directly to the Media manager in Paris (and interacting with the global marketing & sales team), your missions will be:
- Coordinate content creation and localization in collaboration with the content team.
- Implementation, tracking and optimization of traffic generation and conversion campaigns: search, shopping, paid social media and direct deals with publishers.
- Maintain regular measurement of campaigns’ ROI
- Deliver weekly reports of media campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs
- Create email campaigns (prospecting, retention, re-engagement) working with the content team and internal frontend developer
- Coordinate translations and develop localized emails
- Build campaign workflows and audience segmentations in Adobe Campaign Standard
- Ensure thorough quality proofing and route internal approvals
- Deliver emailing campaign reports
This role requires digital marketing knowledge and digital tools comprehension.
- Good understanding of audience selections & personalization, if possible across media and CRM.
- Experience building campaign performance reports (media or CRM)
- Google Adwords & Facebook Business Manager would be appreciated
- Proven experience of digital media campaigns operations
You are dynamic and eager to be part of the Devialet adventure. Positive thinker with can-do attitude, you have excellent interpersonal skills. You are rigorous, reliable and have high quality standard. You have a true personal interest in music, tech industry or premium/luxury brands.
- Contract: 6 months starting in September 2020
- Full-time internship
- Location: Paris
- Salary: depending on experience
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718