Marketing Manager, China
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is the most critically acclaimed start-up in the world for innovation and excellence in audio inventions. Our story began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. A mind-blowing feat, this hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
In 2015 we launched Phantom, the best-connected speaker on the market, recognized by industry specialists as a breakthrough in audio technology with over 80+ awards and patents. A few months ago, we were really pride to be able to offer to our clients Phantom Reactor, 4 times smaller than Phantom with unreasonable sound performances.
At Devialet, each day is more epic and electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure. Just ask our business, retail, marketing, design, finance, logistics and R&D specialists: we’re obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow. So that we can carry on delivering incomparable sound and emotion to as many people as possible.
A big chapter for 2019 is the development of APAC, and especially China Mainland that is a new country for us. That is why we are currently seeking for a highly motivated and autonomous Marketing Manager with extensive 360 marketing experience in China to be the first asset of our marketing capabilities there. This individual will be responsible - in link with the Central team - to install and grow the brand in the country while developing a one-of-a-kind marketing strategy that fits Devialet unique spirit as well as the requirement of a fast development in the area.
The role will require excellent understanding of an international and highly creative brand mindset, as well as very good ‘on the ground’ skills.
Reporting directly to the Head of International Marketing in Paris (and interacting with the Sales team in APAC), your missions will be:
- Giving strategic input on Devialet installation in China
- Giving input on the digital, social strategy and (e-)PR (i.e. Wechat mainly, JD and Tmall) to China market in link with our partners on the matter
- Exploring potential trade marketing opportunities in link with our partners
- Lead the execution of marketing activities in the area and ensure a smooth execution by meeting brand guidelines (360 marketing activations), with guidance from the Central team.
- Be a brand guardian
- Support and report on distributors/dealers initiatives along with the sales team to ensure brand image consistency
- Identify and adapt with the Central team the right marketing tools for day-to-day operations (ad, leaflets, SNS posts, trade marketing tools, etc.).)
- Identify best practices for short term (ROI) and long term (Brand building) initiatives with the right KPIS
- Build the right network of friends of the brand in China
- Minimum support for trade marketing activities in Taiwan
- Provide reports for the Central team in Paris
- Manage the marketing budget for the region, with guidance of the Central team
- You have a minimum of 5 years of total working experience in marketing/communication-related functions in music, technology industry or premium/luxury brands
- You are fluent in Mandarin and English
- You are creative and sensitive to brand positioning and territory
- You have a strong drive and great communication skills to build trustful relationships with internal/external business partners
- You enjoy working in a start-up structure with fast development and having a strong level of autonomy combined with an entrepreneur mindset
- You are able to work independently and proactive in proposing improvements/suggestions
- You are passionate, willing to learn with team player attitude
- You are craving for an adventure
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718