Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
CSCI is known for our highly-skilled, adaptable and scalable teams — that go above and beyond for our clients. We are looking for a talent-seeker to help build the teams CSCI is known for! As a member of our recruiting team, you'll contribute to CSCI's success by finding top talent who exhibit the CSCI values. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the culture of working at CSCI. We are looking for a driven, motivated and creative person to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
As a talent-seeker with CSCI, you will establish yourself as an extension of the team you hire for. Leveraging effective customer service skills, you will consult with managers to provide best in class recruitment service, utilizing the latest sourcing techniques, candidate management best practice, and process improvements.
- Receive requisitions and work with hiring manager to fill position expeditiously with top talent;
- Use creativity to develop tailored recruitment plans for hard-to-fill positions;
- Collaborate on emerging talent acquisition strategies for a fast-growing company;
- Differentiate CSCI from other companies by creating a memorable candidate experience:
- Go above and beyond customer and candidate expectations; be proactive and creative in recruiting approach;
- Build candidate pipelines through industry organizations, social media, resume databases, media, and internet sites; providing company information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport;
- Attract and source applicants through job postings, sourcing, and referrals;
- Determine applicant qualifications by screening applicants; analyzing responses; verifying information and comparing qualifications to job requirements;
- Arrange hiring manager interviews;
- Improve CSCI brand by recommending new processes and procedures based on best practices, emerging trends and candidate feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Experience recruiting for Department of Defense positions that require an active clearance, preferred;
- 2+ years of recruiting/staffing experience with the ability to handle a competitive and fast paced environment;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Communication skills/relationship building;
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS) and/or HRIS system;
- Flexible schedule with evening work hours as required;
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office;
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
- Accountability - Responsible for actions and decisions. Proactive and part of the solution. Asks "how can I help?". Discards the phrase "that's not my job."
- Customer Service - Listen intently, respond quickly, solve problems, and suggest improvements - while being personable and professional. Goes above and beyond.
- Job Knowledge - Understands all facets of job, aware of duties and responsibilities, keeps job knowledge current, understands how position contributes to company goals.
- Teamwork - Works cooperatively with others to achieve overall goals, appreciates view of team members, respectful, collaborative. Puts team goals first.
- Contribution - Displays effort and commitment to performing work, works efficiently, completes tasks to achieve results, adds value everyday
- Initiative - Feels empowered to act, seeks opportunities to improve product/services, trailblazer.
- Problem Solving - Strives to understands contributing factors, anticipates needs, develops corrective action, goes the extra mile.
- Dependability- Meets commitments, maintains focus, punctual, good attendance record, reliable.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.