- Provide support to help ensure auditability of the Department of Defense at a macro Treasury Index 97 (TI97) Defense Agency level and the Other Defense Organizations (ODOs).
- Successful candidates will be able to identify and obtain transactional data, support the identification and resolution of accounting and auditing issues, develop strategic plans and implementation guidance to enhance the effectiveness of the FIAR Plan.
- Performed FISCAM assessments and/or implemented internal controls related to IT information systems
- Supported implementation of IT Security Controls in accordance with NIST 800-53
- Review SSAE 18 Service Provider reports to implement Complimentary User Entity Controls (CUECs) for a Reporting Entity
Additional tasks may include:
- Assist in drafting MOUs as well as evaluating the adequacy of existing complimentary user entity controls (CUECs).
- Notices of Findings and Recommendation (NFR) analysis and remediation support.
- Deliver presentations and lead client meetings.
- Active Department of Defense Secret Clearance
- 3 years’ experience auditing information systems or providing IT audit readiness.
- 1 year of audit information systems or providing IT audit readiness experience can be substituted with a CISA certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.