DAI Helpdesk Analyst
- Provide Tier 1 Helpdesk Support for the Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) ERP
- Support Reporting Entity implementation of DAI modules (i.e. expansion of P2P to include PDS/PRDS interfaces, Acquire to Retire, DAI Time and Labor, etc.)
- Serve as primary focal point between the Reporting Entity and the DAI Program Management Office
- Provide functional expertise for financial management processes within DAI (i.e. processing orders with an advance, obligating and de-obligating funds, resolving abnormal balances).
- Support development of Agency reports (i.e. ad hoc reporting using the DAI General Ledger/QDD, OBIEE reporting, etc.)
- Develop and deliver DAI training to end users.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- 5+ years’ experience with Defense Agencies Initiative
- Expertise in Defense Agencies Initiative end-to-end business processes
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Federal background investigation.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Familiarity with DoD FIAR requirements
- Expertise in DoD Financial Management and U.S. Standard General Ledger (USSGL)
- Demonstrated ability to work with geographically separated team members
- Familiarity with recording Grants and Donations in the DAI System
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.