- Use ACL (Audit Command Language) Analytics software to develop coding scripts for standardized reconciliation processes to ensure reconciliations exist in accordance with auditing standards.
- Perform reconciliation validation and gap analysis assessment for General Ledger Systems and provide recommendations to the client.
- Analyze unmatched transactions to determine trends and identify root cause buckets and anomalies within data sets.
- Provide auditable workbooks and deliverables to the client to assist with variance research and analysis.
- Able to obtain a Department of Defense Secret Clearance
- Programming experience
- Experience using Python, SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- Experience with financial systems.
- Experience with financial services, primarily involving reconciliations.
- Accounting or finance experience.
- Experience with Audit Command Language (ACL)
- Oracle SQL experience is a plus.
- Experience with Auditable Universe of Data-Intelligence Tool (AUD-IT) or DataStar.
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
- Department of Defense experience is a plus.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.