Sr. Acquisition Specialist
Chevo is hiring a senior-level Acquisitions Specialist to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Acquisitions Support. Location is New Carrollton, MD and is metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:Provide end to end acquisition support for a Federal, Civilian Agency
- Acquisition Planning, Tracking and Reporting
- Acquisition Process Analysis and Improvement
- Acquisition Package Development
- Requirements Development
- Market Research and Market Surveys
- Estimating and Pricing
- Acquisition Plans
- Other than Full and Open Competition
- Technical Evaluation Plans and Source Selection
- Determinations and Findings
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 12 years of federal acquisitions experience, with at least 2 years involved in direct leadership/management
- Experience in end to end acquisition support for a Federal, Civilian Agency
- PMP certification is a plus
- DAWIA or FAC-C certification is a plus
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.