Chevo is hiring an experienced CPIC Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to a Federal Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) program. This position is located on-site with the client in Washington, DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide various CPIC consulting support to a Federal client including review of business cases and providing findings to government Portfolio managers.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Coordinate and review INVEST annual OMB Business Case submissions
- Coordinate and review INVEST Monthly Reporting
- Administer USCG CPIC Training
- Coordinate entry of new Programs into INVEST
- Manage schedule for CPIC submissions
- Obtain IT Tower and Cost Pool data and integrate with PPBE/CPIC processes
- Respond to FITARA data calls
- Prepare responses to new and ongoing OIG/GAO audits
- Manage FITARA Component Action Plan
- Previous experience working in the Department of Homeland Security
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.