Federal Procurement Manager and Program Support
Chevo is hiring an experienced Federal Procurement Manager and Program Support Specialist to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Government Contract Management, including pre-award and post-award acquisition and contract management support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High level of government contracting knowledge and skills.
- Ability to lead a team of three staff.
- Experience utilizing government contract writing and financial management systems. Specifically, prior experience using PRISM contract writing system, and the Federal Financial Management System (FFMS).
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Access and Excel. Specifically, pivot tables, data import/export, report creation/generation, database management, query building.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary to interface with service providers, program offices, and contracting officer’s representatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of procurement request documentation and process.
- Assisting in procurement planning/forecasting and obligation plan monitoring.
- Ability to research and analyze contract and financial data.
- Current DHS Suitability determination from Headquarters, NPPD, or S&T strongly preferred.
- MA/MS in a relevant field.
- Minimum 10 years’ procurement management experience.
- 15 total years of relevant experience may be substituted for the MA/MS.
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.