Strategic Account Coordinator
This position covers a variety of duties, including responding to minor client requests, creating and revising sales orders, and working closely with Account Managers to help coordinate their revenue via problem solving and data entry. The ideal candidate can manage a high volume of requests while remaining professional when interacting with clients. A candidate with excellent organizational and time management skills will stand out, and one with a curious mind and a drive to solve problems will excel!
- Work with Account Managers to respond to a variety of requests from clients
- Creating and revising sales orders in the Wide Orbit Traffic software system
- Supply clients with regular pre-logs, post-logs, invoices, ratings posts, etc.
- Act as a liaison between TV Sales and other departments within the company to manager cross-division orders.
- Once trained, will be expected to autonomously steward a small number of accounts by developing makegood packages, tracking program changes, and looking ahead for potential issues.
- Occasional coverage of the station’s front-desk duties to relieve the Director of First Impressions.
Recommended Skills and Attributes:
- Proficiency in the broadcast specific software such as Wide Orbit Traffic, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Medialine, Matrix, and ePort.
- Comfort with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong data-entry skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to self-audit.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the confidence see problems and solve them.
- Strong customer service skills.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.