On Air/Digital Content Creator (Part-time)
Love Music? Are you proud of the Triangle and our unique neighborhoods, people, and culture? Then we might have something for you. That Station is looking for a music nerd! We need digital lead to create content for our social media platforms, manage content on our app and website, and help with booking our Studio J performances and interviews (maybe even host a few!). There’s also an opportunity for you to be an on-air curator!
Here's what you’ll do
- Create/share daily social post in the voice of That Station
- Design graphics for web and social in Canva
- Manage content on That Station’s custom app and website (WordPress)
- Schedule and manage the artist experience in Studio J (Our performance space)
- Host an on-air shift
- Represent That Station in the community at events and concerts.
Learn more about That Station and the music we play visit thatstation.net/.
If you think you’re a good fit, then please apply here and send the following to Program Director Chris Edge at [email protected]:
- Your Resume
- Video greeting! We want to meet you and hear what you sound like. Introduce yourself and tell us why you listen to That Station.
- Examples of Digital Content including social posts and graphic designs.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work at CBC. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have an accommodations process in place to evaluate those requests.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAZ-TV, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WNGT-CD, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, WRAL Digital and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and Coastal Plain League in Durham, NC; The Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.