Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to tap into the unlimited power of being human and we do this by holding true to our mission of creating products and providing information that radically improve lives. Bulletproof helps people live better by providing information and products that help them use fat for fuel, say goodbye to sugar and supercharge mitochondria increasing their energy.
Bulletproof has a team of experienced entrepreneurs and biohackers working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, the team is passionate, customer driven, meaningfully connected, smart, and results focused.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive. Bulletproof coffee has developed a cult following across the nation as a drink that provides sustained energy, while also programming your body to burn fat for energy. In addition to providing convenient access to products through eCommerce, brick and mortar retail stores (e.g. Whole Foods Market) and Bulletproof Cafes, Bulletproof has developed a specialized diet, which is based on eating high amounts of healthy fats, moderate amounts of high-quality protein, and tons of organic vegetables eaten at the right time in order to create unbelievable levels of energy and weight loss.
Bulletproof is looking for a Supply Planner to join a cutting-edge supply chain organization that is focused on our mission of "creating products that radically improve lives”. As a member of the Bulletproof supply planning team you will provide operational support and business process execution in collaboration with the Bulletproof brand and product team to assist in developing new products, executing promotions and driving results that help ensure business success. You will interact closely with a cross-functional group of professionals including Marketing, Sales, Finance, R&D, Quality, and Co-Manufacturers.
- Develop and communicate production plans and schedules for existing items, promotions, and new product introductions.
- Monitor plans and timelines for assigned product categories.
- Coordinate product discontinuances and ensure cleanup of obsolete materials & system information.
- Coordinate production schedules with co-manufacturers.
- Issue production POs to co-manufacturers.
- Monitor critical trend reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Ensure system maintenance of logistics data and settings.
- 4+ years of previous experience in a manufacturing/production planning, logistics/transportation organization. Coffee planning experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability working with co-manufacturers, preferably in the food & beverage industry
- Strong PC skills required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Video Conferencing, Cloud Storage; Oracle NetSuite Knowledge a plus) and demonstrated willingness to learn new systems.
- Interpersonal effectiveness, strong organizational & communication skills, and the ability to achieve results in a cross-functional team environment.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and innovate.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable information.
- Adaptability to adapt to changes in the business and operational landscape.
- Problem-solving skills to understand/foresee financial and service implications of various actions.
- Ability to understand broad picture and implications to supply chain operations.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for all Bulletproof employees:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Results oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Has relentlessly high standards
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day
This is a full-time position based in the Seattle area. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?