Product Support Associate
Product Support Associate
Location: Flexible within the United States (Hours: 10a-6p ET)
Position is available: Immediately
Every student deserves opportunities in life, and every educator committed to providing those opportunities, deserves support. Those beliefs drive us to work alongside schools to support great teaching so that we can work towards guaranteeing that all students are receiving high quality instruction. We partner with over 900 schools - both district and charter - in underserved communities around the country, thus impacting more than 330,000 students. Third-party evaluations confirm that when schools have the right basic conditions in place and partner with ANet, they achieve 6-8 months of additional learning over a two-year period compared to schools not partnering with ANet.
At ANet we are committed to living out our core values, both across our organization and with our partner schools. We acknowledge that systemic inequities impact student access to opportunities and that in order to ensure educational equity for all students, we must center on the experiences of those from marginalized communities to guide our work. We work to deepen our understanding of how race, class, power and privilege influence the education system as well as influence our own perspectives. To do so, we provide ongoing learning opportunities through org-wide professional development, affinity groups, working groups, and resource sharing.
Individuals who join ANet have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, values-driven, and team-oriented organization that is committed to having impact in schools by investing in each other and learning together. We were named as The NonProfit Times “Best Nonprofits to Work For” and work tirelessly to foster a working environment where the unique perspectives, backgrounds, and identities of our staff members are valued.
The Product Support Team supports internal staff, school leaders, teachers, and districts to fully leverage ANet’s products and services and to ensure our partners have access to high quality resources that drive strong instructional practice. The Product Support Associate will build their expertise of ANet’s products and their application in a variety of contexts and apply this knowledge to provide best-in-class support by phone, email, and through pre-made resources to support logistical and technical questions from our school partners. In addition to providing direct support to partners, Product Support Associates ensure the best possible products by executing functional testing. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build their skills in customer service, product support, and/or quality assurance. The Product Support Associate will work closely with members of our Quality Assurance, Support, and regional teams.
Ensure our school partners have a strong back-to-school and in-year experience by providing in-the-moment support
● Be an expert in our online platforms and provide strong communication to support school partners via phone and email
Ensures the reliability of our products for our partners by supporting functional testing
● Test software programs; compare specifications to documentation
● Identify, analyze and document defects, questionable functions, and errors
● Contribute to ongoing improvements of standards and procedures for testing
● Recommend product improvements or revisions to Product Managers and Engineering team
● Conduct compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments as needed
● Translate testing experience to resources to support the experience of school leaders and teachers
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must demonstrate the following:
● You believe that all students can achieve at high levels.
● You bring a sense of urgency and passion for helping leaders and teachers be effective in their roles. You go above and beyond to make sure our products enhance a student’s learning experience.
● You are a great listener and love a challenging puzzle. You apply these skills to get at the root of a partner’s needs.
● You are a clear communicator, and can translate complex technical information so it is accessible to anyone. You also seek clarity and ask questions to fill gaps.
● You sweat the small stuff and bring exceptional attention to detail, prioritization, and strong organizational skills.
● You are energized by working in a highly collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
● You understand that schools are dynamic places and are comfortable working on projects and tasks with shifting priorities.
● You are motivated by working in an environment where we live out our core values daily. You are eager to examine personal archetypes and biases while discussing topics related to race, class, and privilege which relate to ANet’s Advance Equity and People Matter values, and our work towards becoming an anti-racist organization.
Ideal candidates may also demonstrate the following preferred qualifications:
● You bring prior experience in an education setting and can apply that knowledge to provide support that demonstrates empathy for our school partners.
ANet offers highly competitive compensation based on prior experience and qualifications as well as comprehensive benefits in order to best support our people. Benefits we offer include: health, dental and vision insurance where ANet pays 80% of the cost of these benefits for employees and their families/domestic partner; generous paid time-off including: vacation, 10 paid holidays with paid days off between the Christmas and New Year’s holidays, a paid floating holiday, paid sick & personal days; paid parental leave; retirement plan options; commuter benefits; tuition reimbursement; flexible spending accounts; short and long-term disability coverage; and basic life and personal accident insurance.
We are now accepting applications for this position, which will be reviewed on a rolling basis. To apply, please click on the blue “Apply” button.
This role is not intended to be performed in Colorado.
ANet is committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds and gender identities to apply to our positions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.